Saturday, April 18, 2009

my parents make me sedentary

I do believe that one day
I will be the type of person who doesn't touch their computer
In my world i am constantly sitting in front of a computer screen
Watching my life go by from the window behind me
I never get to go out,
I never get to drive when and where i want,
I have no freedom
And for that i hate computers,
I hate blogging,
I hate chatting,
I hate texting, and
I hate the sound of keyboards and mouses
Clicking and tapping
I hate all of it
For not being real
I want to Leave,
I want to get OUT of this place
Instead of typing with people and
Learning things through a screen,
I wish to have the real thing
I wish to finally be with my friends,
To finally see things up close and
Learn everything with experience,
I want to finally touch my lover
For the first time
I want to hold his hand,
Not this fucking mouse.
I want to look
Into peoples eyes,
Not at the pixelated letters and
Images that hurt my mine
I want to walk with a friend,
Not to the bathroom or kitchen
I want to feel the sun,
Not the stiff air in this house
I want to feel alive,
And not so sedentary
As soon as they let go of me;
As soon as they turn their heads;
As soon as they become tired;
I'll be gone,
I'll be out,
I'll be traveling,
My legs will be moving,
My eyes will be gazing,
My hands will feel every sense,
I'll talk to everyone,
I'll sleep with everyone,
I'll go out with with everyone,
Everyone who i could never talk to before,
Everyone who i was interested in,
Everyone who i was curious about,
Everyone who i saw

I WILL ;

I'll have my freedom in the hot sun one day and
I'll be driving a car on some road some where in the world

With my Lover by my side.

enough.

1 comment:

no one said...

hi dear.
i read your comment.I enjoyed.your write is really nice.good luck.enjoy your time of your life.

have a good time.
take care