Sunday, February 15, 2009

R U OK?

I'm terribly sorry that i haven't put up the sketches from January. I should have time to do that later on today.

This morning i woke up and i felt like my head was about to explode, because i have this massive headache, and my nose is stuffed up, and i think i may have strep throat. But it's ok, because when ever i get sick or have some respiratory problem (it's not a chronic thing like asthma, but i say respiratory problem meaning that the cause of my sickness keeps me from breathing correctly, so i'm ok.) it's usually at its worst in the morning and as i gradually become awake i feel better but through out the day i always have to be sniffling and sneezing and of course an occasional cough but with some mercy, there is no pain in my body, unless i stubbed my toe or something (why does that hurt so much?!). I haven't been sick in about...4 months. Usually i can go a whole entire year with out becoming sick. But what i have learned in my health class is that being overstressed for a long period of time can start to ware down your body. i was like, WHAT? you can actually get really sick from stress? yes. And i look at the events and actions i make that are very stressful for me and i realize that is probably why i am sick now, of course i can't over look the fact that i sometimes eat off of my best friend's food and also that i'm so short some really tall people have to bend down and they get too close so they breath on my face to talk to me :\ heh you know i offer alot of gum because of that reason, HAH! ohh i made another joke about tall people. Since tall people are so tall they take in a different type of germ in the air than the people that are shorter than them! haha that's why i'm sick today!.......but no, really.

So events that have stressed me out:

Yesterday i had an art competition with students in the vicinity of my city. That's always really hard to go through, getting your art work set up, trying to find out why you did your art, and then having to talk to a JUDGE about it while your bull shitting through the whole thing when you explain what you know about art and personal expression, which is nothing! It may not sound hard but really it is. but anyway, i entered two art pieces in to the competition and got a gold medal for both of them. That is the best you could do, but the bonus is getting a gold medal AND being told that your artwork was so good that you get to compete against other artists in your STATE! and after that if you get a gold medal and win state then you get to compete in your COUNTRY! and then if you do win that you get to compete against THE WORLD! haha na i don't know about the world but there have been some national young artist winners.
I was really trying really hard to keep my cool through the whole thing.
i saw some very professional looking art! I couldn't believe my eyes with some of the stuff i was seeing! There was so much art my neck was starting to cramp up from looking at all of it, so after seeing all of that i decided that i should work on my next vase piece as early as this summer.

School has been very busy. only because i spent all my time working on the art competition.
I chose my classes for next year.

I am trying out for percussion marching band (only because of the Physical Education Credit) because i have always wanted to play the drums plus i get to go to all of the football games and i am also getting into a more challenging english and history class. Regulars just make me become lazy.

Not in any scheduled order

0. Zero hour percussion
____________
1. math
2. science <=core classes that i must take
3. english
4. history
____________
5. Spanish
6.Art
7. off hour

and i can just take my other art class at a community collage on saturdays (which means i need a car!) if i need a speech credit or if i want to go get a job for my off hour.

No comments: