Saturday, December 15, 2012

Poor years

Man, am I worlds away from where I was the last time I posted here. Graduated, visited Iran a few times. Went through a few relationships. Was kicked out of my parents house a month ago.
I don't think I deserved that.

I seemed to be doing fine. But I'm just incredibly on edge at the moment. I'm kind of going crazy. No TV, no music, no art, no domesticated animal could ever make me feel better right now. I don't want all of those people to be right. All of those people told me that I won't actually be happy where I am now. I have shelter, and a person who cares about me, I have freedom, I have some grass, I even have a cat. I wanted to ride a motorcycle. I even bought one.
Just the weight of that machine threw me off and sent me rolling on my hips upon the asphalt.
I never understood how an inanimate object could bite you in the ass until now.

Maybe someday I can ride in the hill country with my two wheeled screamer from hell.

With the world I used to know in pieces around me, dreaming seems to help me move through the silent moments that everyday includes. And it is the silence that distracts me the most.

No comments: