Tuesday, December 30, 2008

نقاشی

so i have decided to do something fun. Since i am an artist and I tend to release my emotions through any out let that i can find. One of my outlets is drawing. I have a sketch book that i draw a lot in. It's fairly new so there are plenty of pages for what i want to do with it. What i have observed from my actions in this journal is that in the time period of one month i draw on one single page until it is full and it usually fills up when the month is done. So i will scan and post the pages here on my blog for every one in the entire world to see! Yea, they're not my best drawings, they are SKETCHES! so they can be UGLY!

(click to enlarge, they will be very LARGE)

Here is page: DECEMBER 08


and: NOVEMBER 08




of course in these sketches there are subliminal messages and people that i draw from my life.

other things: tomorrow is the last day of the year 2008. I'm going to go watch a giant wooden clock get set on fire by the HIKE AND BIKE TRAIL

No comments: