Thursday, December 18, 2008

november fortune cookie

ok so one day 4 of my friends were having lunch. 3 guys and one girl, it was her first day coming back to our school. (i dont have their lunch period but you'll understand why it might have to do with me later) they were serving Chinese food in the lunch line, so some one kicked a fortune cookie at my best friends feet so he picked it up and put it in his pocket. When they sat down outside to eat the girl drew a sun and a flower on one of my friends arm. Now my best friend who had the fortune cookie decided to eat it now. and what the fortune said was:

"Flowers need sunlight,
and friendships need compassion."

They all freaked out and started screaming because of what had just happened! So when my class had ended i saw them waiting for me. They told me about what had happened and i was astonished! I just screamed when i saw the arm! My best friend who had kept the fortune in his pocket pulled it back out to show it to me and the fortune was GONE! instead what it had written on it was:

"You will soon receive a pleasant surprise."

so then we all freaked out even more! I had to get to my other class and so i said bye and started walking. On my way there i couldn't stop thinking about it, i walked across the teacher parking lot and what i saw on the ground was something glistening in the asphalt. I looked closer and it was a diamond! My mom is a jeweler and she checked it and there it was a real diamond. I was so creeped out then i didn't know what to do i still have it but i don't know what it means or anything, its been about 6 weeks since that happened and nothing about it has brought our attention to remember it.



other things: i finished my sculpture. I had been working on it since early November. It's a sculpture of my best friend Cameron. In my years of ART i have learned something important, that if you are to draw or create something wonderful it must be something that you enjoy very much...




Of course the scoaring on his head is gone now, i needed to hollow out the clay head but other than that it looks perfect now.

I had my final exams this week and now i have THREE ENTIRE WEEKS OF NO SCHOOL
heres what i did yesterday.


walking to McDonalds with my 3 best friends.

No comments: