Sunday, December 7, 2008

today was fun.

Ok so, today i had my first driving session with my driving teacher. I must say that it was so much fun and i love driving a lot now. I do need practice on my turning and some fine tuning on minor stuff. But really I'm pretty good for my first session. Idk my dads side of the family, at least the males, are a pretty good bunch of drivers. And im sure driving in IRAN(Pahahahaha) would help me out a lot!

So other things,

i went through another depression this week, as seen in the last blog. I got over it and i started seeing some noticeable changes in the way i react to things now, or just my entire outlook on life. It's like every wave of depression that would come and wash me up i would grow a little older now. I seem more like an adult now. I've almost completely lost my 7th grade girly attitude, i'm not as naive as i have been. and over the last 6 months i have changed into a completely different person. i am more like a woman. I remember a long time ago i was observing myself. i noticed that i had done something in the same fashion as i had did a year ago during the time. i realized that as a child my entire being and mind was like an untouched clay piece and what ever made an imprint or changed the shape a little, as time passed, the clay would form something out of whatever had touched it. And now that i'm older it seems as though that clay peice has almost gotten its basic structure, and the artist already knows what it wants it to look like but still has other ideas in mind. I am a little more than half way of seeing my true shape


i think sculpture class has really gone to my head.

1 comment:

Baraks said...

hI mIsS mαRyαM!!!
Im M○HαMmαD & niCe 2 MeEt U!
PleAsE ViSiT mY Bl○g If U CαN ReαD PeRsIαN!
www.mskschools.tk