Thursday, October 30, 2008

i had so much work tonight.

my teachers gave me so much work to do tonight, oh man, my head hurts and my eyes are tired, i can't keep them open all the way but my hands are still really happy and energetic so i just let them go free for a while which also means that the grammar in this post will most likely be flawed. so my computer had to be formatted and i don't have farsi text right now so that's why i can't really type anything in farsi at the moment. oh speaking of farsi, today Mohammad helped me study today by holding up farsi index cards and having me read them. He said i did good, and he also said another thing. After i asked him to help he said "well......ok." And i took out the cards i had made and he only said "Wow....maryam you spend a lot of time on farsi, don't you?"
and it hit me just like that.
recently i had been feeling lazy with practicing farsi, i havent had time to study it or do whatever else i wanted to do for myself, so lets just say the only thing that has been helping me with farsi for the past three days is talking to people from iran on the phone, it kind of helps but i just can't control myself when they speak english and not farsi but it seems to be the only way to communicate and get to know each other to a full understanding. I really wish we had farsi classes like they had english classes in iran. those people are so lucky, they have a professional teacher every other day, teaching them english in some of the most efficiant ways there are while over here in america i say "where can i find farsi classes?" and they say, "what? farsi? what is that? i have never heard of that!" anyway back to what i was saying, i guess i really am studying farsi with a big dedication to some extent and people can tell, like Mohammad could.

i am very disoriented right now.

No comments: